Applicable only to Members of AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (“Member”, “you” or “your”).
1. The AAA Travel Best Price Guarantee (“Best Price Guarantee”) applies to any qualifying land or cruise vacation offered by a Preferred Travel Provider that a Member books through the Member’s local AAA branch office or via AAA’s Member Service Center at 1-800-922-8228 (collectively, “AAA Travel”), on or after the Effective Date set forth above, for which the Member has paid a deposit or paid in full (a “Booking”). Limit: one (1) Best Price Guarantee claim per calendar month per Member. Not valid for hotel + flight vacation packages, hotel + car vacation package, or hotel + car + flight vacation packages booked on AAA.com.
2. If you have made a Booking and within 24 hours of your Booking, you find a Valid Better Rate for the exact same itinerary, you will receive the following per Booking, so long as your claim under the Best Price Guarantee has been verified and approved by AAA:
(i) (a) If you have previously paid in full, a refund of the difference between the price you paid us and the Valid Better Rate. The refund will be in the form of a check and will be mailed to you approximately fourteen (14) business days from the approval date of your claim; or
(b) If you have previously paid only a deposit, a matching of the rate; and
(ii) A BPGTC that may be redeemed toward the purchase of a future cruise or land vacation with one of our Preferred Travel Providers booked through AAA Travel. Not applicable for future bookings made on AAA.com. Additional terms and conditions apply (see below). The certificate will be mailed to you within fourteen (14) business days from the approval date of your claim.
3. The Best Price Guarantee is applicable only for exact itinerary matches. To qualify as a Valid Better Rate, the lower rate from the North American IATA/ARC accredited business must be for an identical booking. Accordingly, all booking details must exactly match the details of the vacation you booked with us, including, without limitation, the following: itinerary, specific carrier or provider (including class of service), hotel (including room type), cruise line (including ship and cabin category), tour operator, rental car company and vehicle class, dates and times of travel or service, routings (for example, same stopovers), and number of travelers (including adults, children, and seniors).
4. In order to constitute a Valid Better Rate, the lower rate must be advertised and available to the general public from a North American IATA/ARC accredited business. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following do not qualify as Valid Better Rates:
● Rates on web sites where the booking details (such as carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary, or similar details) are opaque or unknown until after purchase or where prices are determined by any sort of auction or bidding
● Rates that result from errors or mistakes
● Rewards program rates
● Consolidator rates
● Group rates
● Prices available only by using a coupon
● Corporate discounts or rates
● Charter rates
● “Limited time only” rates
● Convention or meeting rates
● Rates offered on a web site which require the customer to call to get the rate
● Rates offered only in an email (and not to the general public)
● Rates offered through membership programs through any sales channel including, without limitation, websites operated by membership programs.
To learn more about ARC registered businesses, visit https://www2.arccorp.com/products-participation/travel-agencies/agency-participation/.
To learn more about IATA accredited businesses, visit http://www.iata.org/Pages/travel-agents.aspx.
5. To qualify for the Best Price Guarantee, you must be a valid member of AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah in good standing at the time of your Booking, and you must meet all applicable residency, regional, membership, age-related, and other requirements otherwise imposed to qualify for the Valid Better Rate, and AAA must be satisfied, in AAA’s sole discretion, that you meet those requirements.
6. The Best Price Guarantee applies only to the base price of a cruise, including port charges, or base price of a tour company. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following will not be considered in determining whether a Valid Better Rate has been found: Government taxes and fees, as well as the cost of additional items included in your cruise or tour booking, such as air or land components, insurance, shipboard credits, free upgrades, transfers, pre- or post-cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off, or other add-ons or optional items.
7. The Valid Better Rate must be quoted and booked in U.S. dollars (without reference to currency converters).
8. AAA reserves the right in its sole discretion to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Best Price Guarantee at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice or liability to you; provided, that, any modification to the Best Price Guarantee will only be effective upon communication of any such change on AAA’s website (available at www.AAA.com/BestPriceGuarantee (the “Website”)). The terms that are in effect at the time of your Booking will determine your eligibility under the Best Price Guarantee. No change in the Best Price Guarantee program will affect any program benefits that have already been issued or provided to you. AAA’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. These Best Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions include and incorporate by reference the standard Terms and Conditions applicable to the sale of land and cruise vacations (available at www.AAA.com/Terms1) and constitute the entire understanding between you and Club relating to your Booking.
10. Void where prohibited by law.
To File a Claim Request:
1. To make a claim for the Best Price Guarantee, visit the website at www.AAA.com/BestPriceGuarantee and follow the instructions to submit your claim. The claim must be made within 24 hours after completing your Booking. You will be required to provide a genuine written quote of the lower rate from the applicable North American IATA/ARC registered business. The written quote must set forth full details of the booking and the date on which the quote was issued. To be a Valid Better Rate, the lower rate must be available for booking at the time of your Booking and at the time we review your claim. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price.
2. If we are unable to verify the lower rate, your claim will be denied and closed and we will contact you via email or phone to notify you of our decision.
3. All requests, including receipts and required documentation, are subject to our verification. AAA’s decisions are final. By submitting a Best Price Guarantee claim request, you fully and unconditionally agree that you are bound by these Terms and Conditions and by our decisions. We will not grant any Best Price Guarantee claim request that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
AAA Travel Certificate (“BPGTC”) Terms and Conditions:
1. The BPGTC is valid for a discount of up to fifty U.S. dollars ($50.00) off the purchase price of a future cruise or land vacation with one of our Preferred Travel Providers, booked through AAA Travel. The cost of the booking (excluding taxes and fees) must be at least five hundred U.S. dollars ($500). The BPGTC is good only on a new reservation booked and deposited by the BPGTC’s expiration date.
2. The BPGTC is usable only by the member designated thereon (who must have a valid AAA membership at time of redemption).
3. The BPGTC is usable for travel within fifteen (15) months after date of issuance (as identified on the BPGTC).
4. The BPGTC shall expire one (1) year from the date of issuance.
5. The BPGTC is not transferable, shall not be replaced if lost or stolen, and may not be combined with or applied to other discounts, special offers, coupons, or promotions.
6. The BPGTC cannot be applied to taxes, fees, charges and surcharges applicable to the booking, nor to the cost of cancellation or change penalties, prepaid reservations, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges.
7. The BPGTC cannot be used towards online bookings.
8. The original BPGTC must be submitted to AAA Travel at time of reservation; photocopies will not be accepted.
9. When you make a qualifying reservation and ask to apply your BPGTC to the reservation, we will deem your BPGTC to have been used and it will not be returned or replaced, even if you subsequently cancel your vacation.
10. The BPGTC has no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the certificate amount. Member is responsible for the cost of the booking above the value of the redeemed certificate.
11. The BPGTC is not redeemable for cash. Coupon cash value 1/100¢.
12. The terms and conditions of the BPGTC are as written herein and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of AAA.
13. Void where prohibited by law.
Airfare, taxes, surcharges, gratuities, transfers, port charges and excursions are additional unless otherwise indicated. Fuel surcharges, government taxes, other surcharges, changes to deposit, payment and cancellation terms/conditions are subject to change without notice. Rates quoted are per person, land only, based on adult double occupancy unless otherwise stated. Rates, terms, conditions, availability and itinerary are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates are capacity controlled. Certain restrictions may apply. AAA members must make advance reservations through AAA Travel to obtain member benefits and savings. Member benefits may vary based on departure date. AAA is not responsible for errors or omissions. Rates are accurate at the time of printing and are subject to availability and change. AAA acts only as an agent for the various tour and/or cruise providers listed.