Notice to Customers
Default protections insurance is not provided with ticket purchases. The AAA Travel Agency provides tickets and travel documents subject to all the terms set by the issuing supplier and does not guarantee refunds in the event of financial default or assume liability for labor disputes, war-like acts, grounding insolvency or any other cause beyond its control which prevents the supplier from providing transportation as ticketed.
AAA Travel is acting only in the capacity of an agent for the various suppliers of travel services listed on your travel documents and itinerary. This agency is not liable for any personal injury, property damage or other loss, accident, delay, schedule change or inconvenience caused by any supplier or any party not under its control. Your acceptance of travel documents indicates your understanding and agreement to this.
AIRLINE RESERVATION INFORMATION:
• Airfares are guaranteed by ticket purchase only.
• Please read all terms and conditions on the back of your ticket.
• Reconfirm flights at least 25 hours in advance for domestic and 72 hours in advance for international travel. Failure to use any flight segment may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return flights.
• Airline tickets are non-transferable.
• If your ticket is non-refundable, it will state so on the passenger receipt.
• Once tickets are issued, any voluntary change or cancellation by the passenger may result in and airline-imposed fee plus possible higher fare on the new ticket due to purchase restrictions.
• All luggage and passengers are subject to search. Airlines restrict the amount and size of all luggage carried and the contents and size of carry-on items.
• Airlines require photo identification for check-in. International travelers may require additional documentation.
• Recommended check-in for Domestic flights is two (2) hours prior to departure.
• AAA service fees apply to some transactions. These fees are due at time of purchase and are not-refundable.
• Airline may charge additional fees and surcharges for checked luggage and carry-on bags. These fees are not included in the air fare.
ELECTRONIC AIRLINE TICKETS:
• All Airline Reservation information listed above will apply.
• There are no flight coupons with this type of ticket.
• At the point of sale, the Electronic Ticket is stored in the carrier’s database.
• On the day of departure, proceed to the check-in are for the appropriate carrier.
• Photo identification which matches the name on the ticket must be presented at check-in.
• Boarding passes will be issued at the time of check in.
ADDITIONAL INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION:
• Recommended check-in for International flights is Three (3) hours prior to departure.
• Federal law requires you to provide the name and telephone number of an emergency contact when you book international flights.
PASSPORT AND VISAS:
• International travel documents (such as passport, tourist card or visa) may be required for any travel outside the United States. If you are not a US citizen, please check with your consulate to determine what documentation is required. AAA Travel is not responsible for obtaining such documentation for you.
• Please present your AAA membership card at check-in.
• Advise the car company if you are delayed to avoid additional charges.
• Restrictions and surcharges may apply if you drive the rental vehicle out-of-state, or if you do not return the vehicle to the original rental location.
• Car rental rates do not include tax, optional insurance, additional driver fees, underage surcharges, special equipment fees or fuel charges.
• Child car seats are required by law in all states. Advance reservations are advised.
• Rentals may require a credit card guarantee when reservations are made and require advance cancellation to avoid penalties.
• Restrictions apply to any driver of a rental car including, but not limited to, age, possession of valid driver’s license and major credit card issued in the driver’s name, previous driving record and proof of insurance. Most car rental companies do not accept debit cards or cash.
• You must get permission in advance to drive a rental car into another country.
• Please advise the hotel of any delays or cancellation to avoid penalties or hotel “no show” charges to your credit card.
• Hotel may charge additional fees for special accommodation request.
• Air arrangements are wholly at the discretion of the cruise line. The cruise line may use any airline, routing or schedule in transporting you to and from the ship. AAA Travel has no control over these arrangements. Any voluntary change or cancellation of air tickets may result in additional charges to you.
AAA TRAVEL RECOMMENDS YOU TO PURCHASE TRIP CANCELLATION AND INTERRUPTION COVERAGE. ALSO CONSIDER TRAVEL ACCIDENT, ILLNESS AND BAGGAGE COVERAGE. MEDICARE AND SOME OTHER HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES DO NOT COVER OR PROVIDE SERVICE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.
ASK YOUR AAA TRAVEL COUNSELOR FOR DETAILS ON AVAILABLE COVERAGE.