1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the United States who (i) are members of AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (“AAA”) as of the start of the Offer Period, (ii) are at least twenty-five (25) years old as of the start of the Offer Period and (ii) received a Code (as defined below) in the mail addressed to the Member (each an “Eligible Member”). Employees of AAA and any parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries or affiliates, and the immediate family members and individuals living in the households of such persons, whether related or not, are not eligible for the Offer.
2. Timing: The Offer begins on November 11, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. PST and ends on December 23, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. PST (the “Offer Period”).
3. Offer: The $150 Travel Member Savings Offer (the “Offer”) consists of a savings code (the “Code”) for $150 off of the purchase of a new travel booking with a AAA Preferred Tour Partner or AAA Cruise Partner for any vacation package booked through AAA in person at a AAA branch or via phone at 877-627-0582 (the “Booking”).
Click here for a list of eligible AAA Preferred Tour Partners and AAA Cruise Partners or see list below.
Booking must be made during the Offer Period for travel departing prior to December 31, 2017. Code must be provided at the time of Booking. Not valid on any AAA.com bookings.
4. Offer Limitations: Code has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Code is valid only for use by the Eligible Member and is not transferable. Not valid for any other vacation expenses not listed in these Terms and Conditions. Code cannot be applied to bookings containing only airfare; hotel; or car rental reservations. Code cannot be redeemed for ground transportation, tips, gratuities, food and drink, activity fees and any other costs or travel not specified herein. Lost, stolen, or misplaced Codes will not be replaced. Limit: One Code per Member per Booking. Codes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Code forfeiture.
5. Release: Except where prohibited by law, use of the Code constitutes Member’s agreement to release and hold harmless AAA and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Offer Coupon Code.
6. General Conditions: AAA reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by AAA in its sole discretion. AAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Offer terms. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, AAA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. AAA’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of the use or enjoyment of any Code or trip booked using a Code.
7. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Members, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer or booking process; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Offer; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Member’s participation in the Offer or receipt or use or misuse of any Code.
8. Sponsor: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
© 2016 AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah. All rights reserved.
1900 Powell St., Suite 1200, Emeryville, CA 94608
Click here to see some special offers currently available to AAA Members
AAA Tour and Cruise Partners
AAA Member Choice Vacations
Adventures By Disney
Alexander + Roberts
Azamara Club Cruises
CANADA a la Carte
Carnival Cruise Line
Disney Cruise Line
Holland America Line
Regent Seven Seas
Rocky Mountaineer Vacations
Royal Caribbean International
Universal Studios Orlando Vacations
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Viking Ocean Cruises
Viking River Cruises
Walt Disney World